Austin is still adjusting to the little one. He doesn't quite know what to think of her. He thought it was pretty cool to hold her but didn't want anything to do with her after that.
Here she is in the hospital hat they gave her. Some little old ladies donated it to the hospital and the nurses gave it to her because they said she was so spunky.
Here is daddy and his little girl. He is always hogging her, he is already wrapped around her finger.
Here is one tired mama with her two little babes. I love you both so much.
Random Angie
9 years ago






12 comments:
yeah!! Congratulations!! Glad everything went well, even though it was not how you were planing...but she is adorable and the pic of she and Austin is so dang cute! You need to post more pics!! I can't stand it that I have to wait 2 more days. I want to see her NOW! SO more pics and if you don't want to post them just email them to me!! Take care and give her a squeeze for me!!!
Congratulations...she is adorable!!! I'm so happy for you guys that she is finally here. Austin looks so cute with her.
Congratulations!!! I hope you and the baby are doing well!!
Congrats!! So glad to hear that she is finally here!! She looks so sweet!!
Hooray for you guys! What a cutie too! Good to see she turned out to be a girl after all, I'm sure you'd have had a lot to return if not. We are coming down next weekend--can we stop by to see you guys? Let me know! (when you have a spare moment ;) )
Congratulations you guys. I showed the pictures of her to the kids this morning and they were so excited to see her and also that Austin had a new little sister. Hope you are recovering well and we will hopefully see you soon.
Oh yeah, I just love the picture of Todd and Alayna. He is just glowing with joy. You have got to love it.
congratulations! she is such a cutie!
Yeah!!! Isn't it so nice to not be pregnant anymore!! She looks so content, congrats!
Congratulations!! Alayna is adorable!! Sorry we couldn't be there :( but we are glad everything went good for you guys!
Sooooo...did you go into labor on your own? She is darling and Austin looks like he is going to be a great big brother! Congrats Gradner family!!
Congratulations on a precious baby girl. Tell Todd it has only just begun. Kevin has two little girls who just make him melt. It's a precious thing to watch! You'll get all the wonderful benefits of cute dresses, bracelets, shoes and ribbons, plus the tender love that comes from a sweet baby girl. We're so excited for you all!
Post a Comment