Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Testing testing 1-2-3



SO I decided today to have an afternoon photo shoot, just with the kiddos and capture a few of the moments that I am loving right now. I am hoping that they look good and maybe I can get a little better at this photography thing. I love Alayna's profile, She is such a girl. I also love her hair doing the peacock feather thing in the back, she makes me so proud.




Alayna's feet are still so petite. Grandma Christensen loves playing with them. I do too!






Believe it or not, Austin took this picture. Pretty good huh?


11 comments:

Unknown said...

oh your kids are so cute!! The picture with Austin and alayna together haha it's like todd and rakel as babies.... You guys are adorable!!! Godd job on the pics!! Austin, wow.... he did good!!!

Heather B said...

Wow, those pictures turned out great! Alayna does have a beautiful profile, such a cute little nose!

Brooke Bennett said...

Your kids are so cute!

Brooke (White)

e-mail bw0623 at hotmail dot com

Melinda said...

Those are so cute and the color looks really good! Did you use photoshop or anything?? I can't believe how big Alayna is getting!! What a cutie!

jeny said...

how come everyone is so good at photography? maybe I need a better camera. the pics are darling!

amy g said...

Those turned out great! You did an awesome job for just playin! Did you use photo shop on those after? We miss Aust and Alayna!

Bobbi Simkins said...

they are so cute! alayna is getting so big!

JoEllen said...

I love the picture of Austin in the grass. I'm partial to black and whites though. You seriously are so talented...at everything! :)

Perry Family said...

oh so cool!! I loved those pics! That is a very neat hobby to pick up!

Mindy said...

I love the pictures. Good job! Its good that you appreciate your kids cause at this each they are so physically demanding and it can get exhausting. Thanks for magnifying your primary calling as well!

Casey and Nichole said...

SO CUTE! Very good picture taking skills I must say :)