Saturday, September 13, 2008

Are you up to the Challenge?

Rumor has it that it is impossible to actually eat 6 saltine crackers in one minute. We heard this on one of our new favorite tv shows and Todd couldn't wait to try it out.

The rules:

You cannot use any water, and must have swallowed every last cracker by the time 60 sec. is up.

Our verdict: IMPOSSIBBLE> Let me know if you find out anything different!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

k seriously i want to see pictures of Todd trying this!! Or I say at the next time we play games we try this!!! Thats kind of interesting!!

Perry Family said...

So Mark read this post, and was up for the challenge. I told him its impossible...years ago when I was going to USU, some friends and I tried that...and of course you can't do it! He didn't believe me, and tried anyway...and failed!! So funny when they dont' listen!!

amy g said...

I'm pretty sure my dog could do it. She's got plenty of saliva.

Christene said...

You are so crazy! Last night we were in St. George at Iceberg's where they were chugging fries and drinks, so I can totally picture this with Saltines. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys....I can't believe you didn't try this in South Salt Lake...Derek, Garred and Trent were sure they could do it. Of course they could not. I hope all is well for you.