So I am a pretty big Martha Stewart fan, and I usually record her show every day and then watch it during the week while I am cleaning house, folding laundry or ironing. During the election I was pretty tolerant of all her political comments, but last week she stepped way over the line. Come on this is a day time show about crafts, sewing, cooking and gardening that talks about ways to make your home better, not some way to advance your political agendas and have guests on that will accomplish that!! So I just wanted to let everyone to know that I am saying a farewell to MARTHA! I have had it with her and will have to fill my quiet time with something a little more useful. You have any ideas for a better program, please feel free to let me know!
Random Angie
9 years ago





12 comments:
How about...
Ghetto Tyra Banks?
Annoying Rachael Ray?
Depressing MSNBC?
all the great reality tv on VH1?
...wink...
there really is so much crap on tv these days.
But I do love to watch HGTV.
I am not one for TV (you know that). So I would have know idea of what to recommend. Ask Dad:) But I glad to hear you have parted with Martha she drives my crazy for that very reason.
Oh Martha...I have to agree with you and Tara on her agenda issues. Maybe you can fill the laundry time and house cleaning with music instead?
They usually make cute stuff on Studio 5 at 11 am. I used to watch that while I was on bed rest. I have been folding laundry to "friends" reruns lately.
This is DAD:
Yes, there is so much crap on TV and it just seems to be getting worse. With the passing of Fairness Doctrine they want to eliminate the conservative point of view. First of all write a letter opposing the programing saying it should be an entertainment show not one for politicizing ones point of view. Watch her show on days that she does not have such diatribe. I started to hate Paula Deen when she had Jimmy Carter, the worst president we have ever had, on as a special guest. I quickly changed the channel. I think most of the chefs on Food TV are great. But Rachel Ray, yes she is irritating and I seldom watch the mouth. There is much good music out there and you can interpret it the way you want. As far as Martha goes, she has shown her true colors and that is power and more power.
just scrap book!!! haha I cannot stand Martha Stewert!!! shes annoying! anyways, you can borrow prison break (the series) it's my favorite show!!!
Hi FRIEND! so the books are going good! all but 2 are paid for and if they dont buck up and pay a lady that is doing 3 wants another one and then another would like 1 too! Yes...its going good! So when are we going to start our little girl books? ;) talk to you soon!
oh, that is irritating. i don't watch anything but disney channel and kids movies so i have no good suggestions. but i hope you find a good replacement
Ye! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back toy ou! I do want to do it with you, but yeh...i am a bit burned out. we are suppose to finish up next week, but i don't think thtat is going to happen since only 2 people finished their pages on weds. so we will see :) how are you doing?
so here's the thing....we are going to be down there over that weekend, but do you think they will just let me run it without signing up? I don't need the shirt or use the aid stations, have you heard of people running it with other runners to pace them? so that was my thought on that, but we are planning to come down!
Watch Food TV it is great and never political. DAD
rakel-what's your email so I can send you your pics from the half marathon?
Post a Comment