Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back from cali

Oh we love those days, when there are more loves than the other stuff
OUr beach baby, tanning by the pool (with floatees of course)


Alayna wearing the coveted BYU hat and daddy's flip flops

Austin making himself into a volcano, he thought this was the coolest ever.



Austin showing off his photographer skills. He loves taking pictures now, so we will have to do something about that.




The kids at quail botanical gardens playing floor tic tac toe, they also had a treehouse, a sundial, musical toys, and lots more for the kids to do. It was really fun and really creative.





Our neighbor got us some tickets to the Angels game, but we missed the big winning the series game, which was the night before. It was so much fun. Thanks Peter.



More picture of the angels game at:
http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=AngelsTrueFans&gallery_id=1780307&curpage=2

Okay so I know that it has been forever since I have done a post, but here I am and that is all that counts. Right??!! Hopefully I will do a little bit better from now on. We went to Escondido, cali for the week, and had a blast. Our goal was to spend the least amount of money, while having a ton of fun. I think we managed to keep our budget pretty low key. We did a few free things like some fun beaches. We didn't do Disney or sea world or anything, just some good quality fun, and really..... I think it was our funnest family vacation yet. We had to get creative, but thanks to a few tips from friends we were able to make it a memorable experience and really got to see awesome things that you usually don't really get around to seeing.

10 comments:

Mindy said...

It looks like you had some good fun! We missed you. I am glad you are posting again!

Heather B said...

Your trip looks awesome! That's a fun pic of you and Todd, wow you look skinny!

LivingstonClan said...

Looks like fun. Funny how it turns out your least expensive vacation is the most fun--guess it just goes to show what the important part of a FAMILY vacation is. :) Glad to see a post from you!

Melinda said...

I am so excited you posted pics of your trip!! I thought you gave up on blogging! Glad to hear you had fun and we will have to find out all the details and what you thought of the hotel!! We need all your creative ideas for when we go! Missed ya this weekend:)

Anda said...

love it! Your little girl has sure grown up, hasn't she! I miss st. george and everyone! email me your address if you don't have an invite to my blog;) luv-andrea

JoEllen said...

So nice to see you in the blogging world again! :)

Looks like you had a great trip! We did a similar trip in July (Angels game and all.)

Mik'L said...

You ARE alive! :) I'm glad you are blogging again because that's the only way I seem to stay up on people's lives! I hope things are good with you guys. Miss ya! We should get together sometime.

Bobbi Simkins said...

hey you are alive! good to see ya back on the blogging world! it has been forever since we got together! glad you had fun on your trip. cali is fun!

amy g said...

Hey guys, welcome back! Looks like you had some major fun in Cali! I love Austin's volcano, how awesome is that?!

The fly-fisherman said...

Yay- a new post! I am so excited. I absolutely love California. I miss the beach. I miss the smell of the beach. I miss the sounds of the beach. Mmmmm. So jealous you were there. Glad you had a good time.