If anyone is interested Snow white and the seven dwarfs comes out tommorrow on a special blu-ray and dvd combo. There is a $10 off coupon on the website at the bottom. Walmart has it on special for 19.95 so that makes it right around 10 bucks. That is a super cheat idea for a family christmas movie, if you are like our family we always give/get movies for christmas. Anyway target and best buy have it for 24.95 and kmart for 27.95, here is the link for the coupon if anyone is interested. The movie comes out tomorrow.
http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/snowwhite/couponoffer/?cmp=dmov_dvd_sno_coupon_url_swoffer
Also if you buy a participating hefty product you get another $5 off in form of a rebate. here is the link for that website.
http://heftybrands.pactiv.com/Movierebate2/Default.aspx
Random Angie
9 years ago





2 comments:
Thanks for the heads up!! I went and got my movie today at walmart! It was such a great feeling knowing I was getting half off!! Thanks for the sweet coupon!
I was so glad to see you have updated your blog. I love the photos from your trip! Love you all!
Post a Comment