Here is Alayna's Quilt that I made for her bed. I spent quite a bit of time on it so I hope that she likes it. I decided to go for it this time and actually quilt it and put on embroidered butterflies. It is very girly girly!
It is so fun getting ready for the next baby to come! At least is was very exciting for me. You did a beautiful job on the quilt, lovely! We ended up not selling our house, so we are still here! It will be that way for a while bc the market took a major nose dive here. But that's ok, we have great friends in the ward and we still have room to grow in our house. Did you guys buy a house in St. George? How is Todd's job working out?
This blanket is so cute!! You did such a great job. You really have some amazing talents. We hope all goes well with getting her here...we can't wait to see pictures!
Wow Rakel--you are so amazing at sewing! I need to take lessons from you-what do you charge? Make sure she knows she can't spit up on it, or anything! :) Austin's room looks great-I really like the saying "Snips & snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of."
Rakel, it's awesome. Your little girl will love it, especially when you tell her how much you loved her and that's why you made it. Every night Peyton wants to be covered with her quilt. She has other favorite blankies, but she knows that one is special for her. It's lovely!
Todd and I met at College 7 years ago and our first date was on Valentine's day. We dated for a couple months then got married. We just bought our first house and are excited to be staying put for a while. We love watching movies together, hanging out and being entertained by our children. Austin is 2 and so much fun. What a crack up, he always has so much going on. Alayna our little baby girl is such a sweetie, she is so happy all the time, we are loving every moment of parenthood(well almost), and love to see what each new day brings.
7 comments:
The blanket turned out soooo good!and Austin's room is fun. Did you know that Heather does Vinyl lettering? She is super cheap too.
It is so fun getting ready for the next baby to come! At least is was very exciting for me. You did a beautiful job on the quilt, lovely! We ended up not selling our house, so we are still here! It will be that way for a while bc the market took a major nose dive here. But that's ok, we have great friends in the ward and we still have room to grow in our house. Did you guys buy a house in St. George? How is Todd's job working out?
The blanket is so cute!! I am jealous! I guess I need to learn how to sew!!
This blanket is so cute!! You did such a great job. You really have some amazing talents. We hope all goes well with getting her here...we can't wait to see pictures!
Wow Rakel--you are so amazing at sewing! I need to take lessons from you-what do you charge? Make sure she knows she can't spit up on it, or anything! :) Austin's room looks great-I really like the saying "Snips & snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of."
Cute blanket!!! You are so crafty like that, I love it. You might have to make me one for our in a couple of years!
Rakel, it's awesome. Your little girl will love it, especially when you tell her how much you loved her and that's why you made it. Every night Peyton wants to be covered with her quilt. She has other favorite blankies, but she knows that one is special for her. It's lovely!
Post a Comment