Well as you can see the baby ticker has run out and still no baby yet. I have a c-section scheduled for next week on March 6th, but I am still hoping for a miracle and going into labor by myself. I don't know why it means so much to me to try but when the doctor told me last week to just schedule a c-section just in case I don't go into labor by myself, I could not hold the tears back. Now I am just keeping my hopes high that I can do it. I still have a week left before I am a total c-section baby person, which isn't the worst thing. I guess I just want to know if I can do it or not. The doctor said maybe my body won't go into labor until 44 weeks but sorry I am not waiting that long. I have kindof missed the whole nesting thing this time, I am so nervous that the ultrasound was wrong, because they just weren't sure it was a girl so I haven't dared wash anything except her coming home outfit. I can't help but admire the cute clothes everytime I go into her room. We still haven't set anything up yet, but we will soon get her bed ready. I want to get her home first so Austin knows it is the baby's bed and not his. I don't think he will have a problem with it, but you never know. Well wish me luck!
Random Angie
9 years ago





9 comments:
Good Luck! I am sorry to hear...Kristine told me you were really upset after your doctor's apt last week, but I guess it will happen the way it is supposed to! You will do fine either way and we'll keep you in our prayers! Also I was wondering if you have enough help or if it would be helpful if I came down for a few days after Todd has to go back to work??? I know Kristine is helping out with Austin and I wouldn't want to be annoying with your mom and sisters if they are planning to help but seriously let me know if you need me...cause I wish I would have asked for more help after Chad went back to work >Sorry that was so long...you can just email me back...instead of blog if you want!! We love you take care!!!!!!!
There are so many emotions involved right before another spirit comes into the family. I remember how badly I wished for everything to go as smoothly as possible for my labor and delivery, and for the transition that Bryanna was forced into with a newborn at home. There were the moments when Bryanna was still adjusting while I couldn't tend to her every whim. But mostly she loved Maddox and wanted to help sooth him whenever he cried. (and still does) I hope it all goes well for you and that your body induces itself!!!! (I drank caster oil two weeks from my due date, and it totally worked, I was so done being pregnant, I took matters into my own hands! Just don't tell my doctor:) Best wishes!
Oh Rakel! I got all emotional for you when I read this! You are such a strong lady--and I know you know that things will work out. We'll be praying for you guys. And I'm sure it'll be a girl! Good luck, keep your spirits up, she'll be here soon.
It will all work out like it should. Hang in there! Let me know when you've got a new little one...girl or boy! Let's hope it's a girl for the baby's sake since the (way cute) quilt is very girly!
Hang in there Rakel! I know how hard it is in those last days when everything seems uncertain and if only they would COME!!! But before you know it, c-section or not, you will be holding one of the most precious little people you will ever meet, and everything else will melt away like snow on a warm day. There will be peace. Hang in there!
Hey Rakel I found your blog through Melinda's. Good luck with the end of the pregnancy!
Hey Rakel! It's fun to see all the Gardners have blogs! I hope everything goes well...good luck with the last of the pregnancy. What a pain!
Hey good luck this week!! Only a couple more days, yay! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Let us know when we get our new neice!
Miss Rakel!!!! I finally linked into your blog. You look super fab with that cute belly, is it still there today?
You little guy is so darling and looks like life is good, I wish I had a new house in S.G!
Good luck with your babe. Im only a few days behind you.
Post a Comment