


Wow these pictures of a little more snow in Saint George make the other ones look weak. Todd and Austin had fun building a small snowman in our front yard while they were still in their church clothes. It was freezing so they didn't last very long. The snow was still there in the morning so Austin went out to see all the fun new perspectives to his world. We didn't have any gloves so he just stayed out a few minutes, he actually told me he was cold and went to the front door to get back in. It is not often that he wants to go back inside. It is sure fun seeing all the ice and snow outside.
9 comments:
Looks like lot's of fun! That funny that he has no gloves--I guess he doesn't need them too often down there. How are you feeling??
Okay, don't ask me how I found your blog, but I just wanted to say hello! I always try to see if I can see you at your parents house across the street, whenever I am in town. Your family is darling. Congrats on the baby on the way...it won't be long it looks like. Anyways, I hope you are doing well.
Austin is so cute! I can't believe it snowed that much there...it better clear up by next week because we are coming down there to get out of the snow. His little beanie is so dang cute!
Austin really is adorable! Hope all is well. We can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of your family when she gets here!
The kids were so jealous that Austin got to eat snow!
Yeah! More snow! hey I need your guys' new address, I have a present to send to you for the new baby!!!
Well you are almost in single digit count down. Hope all is well with you. You haven't posted in forever.
Austin is getting so big! And I didn't even know you were pregnant! How exciting! I love your house! Just know we miss you at scrapbook night, it's just not the same without you!!
Rakel!!!! Congrats on the new baby coming. We miss you guys, but hope you are enjoying everything, esp Todd being out of school!
Post a Comment