Yay, Alayna has sleplt 6 hours straight the last three nights. Hooray, I am finally thinking straight. She slept her first night in her crib last night and did very well.
We had a blessing in disguise, they told us that our new fridge wouldn't be here till saturday because of their error. At first I was mad, and then realized it was good when a friend told us to check our home warranty since the fridge came with the house. It WAS covered so we had them come out and look at it. It went totally caput, but we can put the money to fix it towards a new one. Wow that was awesome.
Austin has been randomly breaking out in song. Grandma and her sister were talking while Austin was over there, and they were talking about a baby. Austin breaks out singing Hey baby hey baby hey. He also loves the song JUICY by better than ezra. There are others, but those are just a few popular ones at our house.
I am finally getting around to decorating the baby girls room. I will post a picture when I am done.
I am very happy that my favorites are still in American Idol. Both Davids rock!
The whole family is going to be here this weekend and I am so excited. It has been quite a while since we have all been here. We will be celebrating my moms birthday and my soon to be sister in laws bridal shower.
We planted our garden last weekend and it is doing well. Austin Loves watering, but admit he loves watering himself more than the plants so we have to let him do it on the warmest of days, since it is still a little cold. I also find myself weeding the rock beds everyday, the weeds seem to pop up over night. I thought the rock beds were supposed to make landscaping easier to take care of.
We are still living out of coolers. We kindof feel like we are camping out. We nixed the dry ice thing and found that just regular ice works better.
well that is it for today, nothing too deep or thougth provoking sorry!
Random Angie
9 years ago





6 comments:
I love your updates:) And three cheers for warranties:) I can't imagine living out of a cooler... now I know to use reg. ice instead of dry ice...ha ha!! And another three cheers for sleeping babies!! It makes a huge difference when everyone gets some good sleep! Hope it stays that way for you!!
Your "regular" life is just as fun to read about as anything "thought provoking" or "exciting" is. I'm glad to hear that things are getting settled with the fridge, but sorry to hear you're still living out of coolers. That sucks!
Sounds like a great life. How wonderful to have some coverage under your home! Every little bit helps with things like that! We just got two strawberries from our garden. They were delish! I hope your garden will be just as fruitful (at least your growing Austin since he's getting so much water :-))
I just switched Brahm to his crib too. He is doing Okay sleeping. I would figure he would be better by now but every night seems to be a new adventure. Great to see you this weekend. See you soon!
That's nice that your fridge was still under warranty. We got the birth announcement of Alayna and she is too cute!
We have all be sold a "pig in a poke". So much for easy weeding by putting down rocks. The weeds still come and the weeding is much harder. The funny things here is we still do not learn. We go into denial.
Post a Comment