Sunday, April 27, 2008

What new moms do best

Here is Alayna, she was 6 weeks here and just started to really smile at Todd and I, so I had to get a few shots of her sweet face. As you can tell she is wearing a huge flower on her head. We made them at a ward craft night, and although it is a little large, I think it is so dang cute. Plus it makes her actually look like a girl instead of just a reproduction of Austin.
Here is a shot of me, doing what I do best right now. (feeding the babes) Oh yeah and I am wearing a hooter hider, that I made. My sister-in-law had the idea so we went shopping together for fabric, and I finally got mine done right before the baby came. It makes feeding in public a little (ALOT) easier. And it was a sinch to make, and cheaper than the ones you can buy.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tara Joy said...

She is such a cutie and I think the bow looks great. Funny how dad can coax us to get into the trailer with the kids :)

JoEllen said...

She is adorable and I don't think you could ever have a flower that was tooooo big! Right!? She is stinkin' cute! You are looking fabulous by the way. You never cease to amaze me with your craftiness. Who came up with "hooter hider" as the name?

Chrissy said...

What a cutie!! And the headband is toatlly cute!!

Christene said...

Kay, first of all, adorable flower! There's something about a baby girl that just attracts embellishment. She looks so cute! And second, I bought one of the Hooter Hiders, and have LOVED using it with Brooklyn. How did I live without it before? Now that I have spend upwards of $30 on one, I realize how simple it would be to make one. Good for you figuring that out first! :-)

Heather B said...

I think she looks so much like you- and that's awesome that you made your own hooter hider...they are too pricey! SO helpful though.

Perry Family said...

Girls are so fun to dress up...she looks so cute in purple:) And so cool that you made your own nursing cover...they come in handy and makes it so easy and hands free.

amy g said...

oh i love it! I can't believe she's already changing so much! I love that headband on her. We are going to try to make it down for the blessing, I think Troy is going down, I am scheduled to work and am going to try to get it off!

LivingstonClan said...

What a cute girl! So fun to dress them and stuff-ALMOST makes me want to have another one--almost. I hear you about the nursing being your main dailyu activity--I am happy to be on the tail end of it. Super cute!

jaesi said...

SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! she is sooo beautiful!
I love those headbands. Even boys can look like girls with those on.