Austin refused to take a nap after he fell asleep for only 10 minutes in the car on the way home from running errands. That night he climbed into our bed and fell asleep while I was talking on the phone. He plays hard and sleeps hard.
The kids were glad to see dad when he got home. I was too! What a wonderful man he is.

Austin and his cousin Vallie enjoyed each other so much. They were so cute when they started pulling each other around in this little wagon. I could not keep Austin off the ground, hey what can I say he is all boy. He Loves to get down and dirty. They followed each other around and got to know each other a little bit better. We wish we could be around them a lot more.

This is Alayna and her cousin Brahm. They are almost exactly a month a part. Brahm is 2 months here and Alayna 1 month. We visited them for his blessing in church.
7 comments:
We sleep hard too, sometimes too hard. Hope Todd had a good birthday! Troy felt bad he couldn't come down and visit, it's kinda a long drive from Logan and we sold Troy's car, so we are down to one! We have some pretty cute neices and nephews!
Austin looks so excited to have his Dad come home. How fun. I really need to update my blog however, Brahm has been struggling sleeping so I will get to it hopefully soon. Thanks for coming down. We had tons of fun.
looks like fun for the kiddos. has it been a hard adjustment having 2? I'm getting a little nervous about it.
I cannot believe how big she's getting! She looks like Austin--what a babe! Brooke & The Turners are coming over this weekend--all that's missing is you guys--so come on up!! ;)
You're family is soooo cute. I am struck by how much Austin looks like Todd in that picture! hope all is well.
I love all the pictures!! Austin is such a handsome little guy:) And I love the name Alayna...so pretty.
How fun! I know Carter LOVES being with his cousins. It's a special time for him. He never wants to sleep but when he does, he's just like your little guy, out like a light!
Post a Comment