Friday, June 13, 2008

Goodbye Uncle Kurt


Well Uncle Kurt is off for two years. He is leaving on Wednesday, and I can't believe it is here. I know that Austin is going to miss him so much. For a little farewell party we took him to the movie Kung Fu Panda. And I have to say, that was an Awesome movie. I loved it! I think the verdict was pretty much unanimous. Kurt has been living it up for the last few weeks and it has Todd all jealous. He has gone skydiving and scuba diving. Both things I know Todd is dying to do, but I don't think you could ever get me to think about doing the skydiving part. That must have been nuts. I just wanted to Say a nice BLOG farewell to you Kurt and wish you luck in the Dominican Republic. We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey im tryin out this little Elder Blog thing so here is my bloggy thingy...we will see how it goes. But this blog is awesome and im gonna miss austin like crazy so make sure you got a good picture of me so he wont forget me!!

Kurt Wayne said...

K i accidently click anonymous but ya haha