Well Todd's only sister is now hitched! We had a blast at the wedding and we were so glad to see Casey become a part of the Family. What a great addition, we love him. They got married in the St. George temple, and Thank you mom for watching the little tikes while we went to the ceremony. Here are a few pictures of the blessed occasion. Austin beggin for attention during photos. Actually he was just mad that we pulled him away from playing under the tables. He thought that was the best part of the whole day.
Melinda and Mikell lookin fabulous!
Austin and Uncle Cade , and the beautiful bride Aunt Nichole in the background.
The Gardner babes
Todd and All his brothers and sisters
One Awesome Cake
Random Angie
9 years ago





5 comments:
where did you get austin's black slacks and tie? my sis is getting married next saturday and i need to find a pink tie and black pants for both of my babes. any suggestions?
That really is one awesome cake! I just love weddings. Looks like you had fun - except for the part where Austin had to stop playing.
I love that cake!! SO cute, looks like she had a fab wedding day! what a gorgeous family you have.
Looks like the wedding was just great. I love the picture of the couple with all the babies. Wow, you guys sure have alot of youngins
cute new pics! I love when you update!!
Post a Comment