Austin's nursery teacher came over the day before Father's day and took some photos of Austin to surprise dad with. This is what she came up with. We thought that she did a pretty dang good job. I called her and I think I convinced her to take our Family photos this coming fall. She has a real talent and we are so glad she captured such a cute photo.

Todd had a great Father's day and is enjoying his father's day gift. Guitar Hero!! I wish I had a picture of Todd and Austin rocking out. Todd is such a great Father and such a great Husband. Austin just adores him (as do I). What a great dad!
Todd and I also celebrated our 7th anniversary last Sunday. Wow how the years have flown by and we are still going strong. I love you HONEY!





2 comments:
What a cute picture of Austin and I LOVE the new blog layout!
Rakel - My mom said that she saw you not too long ago. How have you been? Your kids are darling! I love that picture of Austin! I always look to see if I can see you at your parents house whenever I am in town. Well, I hope you are having a fun summer!
Jamey
(my blog is private, but if you want an invite...just email me! jameytobler@hotmail.com)
Post a Comment