Well you can't go to Park City with out going on the daunting Alpine Slide. And no the slide isn't pink, that is just the sign of needing a new Camera( or photographer :) Todd decided to take Austin down the slide. I was pretty nervous for him, being he had to ride up on the chair lift. But he did great, Todd said that he was a little scared at first when they started going down the slide but he went super slow and then picked it up a little bit. By the time they got to the bottom, Austin had loved it and was beaming. I don't know whether he will go again, but I guess we will see in 2 years when we head up there for the next Turley Reunion.
Random Angie
9 years ago





2 comments:
Wow! Good for Austin giving it a go. Those boys grow into loving things like that. How fun for him!
So we probably passed each other because we left Park City on your bday! We stayed at the Marriott that is literally a few feet away from the bottom of the slide! And I didn't even go on the slide either. I hardly left the hotel I was having so much fun. Clyde went on the Alpine Coaster which is right next to the slide. Anyway, looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment