Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hot diggety dog


Can I say HOT HOT freaking HOT. That pretty much describes Lagoon. It was a ton of Fun, but boy was it hot. Austin had a blast riding all the toys, and my favorite ride odysea, was the way to keep cool on such a hot day! Alayna was too hot all day, so she had a hard time nursing, so that was hard but other than that we had a fun afternoon of taking Austin on all the rides. Then Grandma and Grandpa took the kids and let Todd and I go on a few of the BIG kid rides. Boy is it fun to hear Todd squeal like a girl. He said he pulled his groin on one of the roller coaster, boy was that WICKED. No that was what the ride was called, Wicked, but really we had a blast. You can tell how hot Austin was by his rosy cheeks.

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Oh, Austin and his rosy cheeks are too cute, I LOVE Lagoon! That wouldn't be fun to nurse in the heat, can't blame her, anyway, fun little vacay!

Kristine said...

I got on my camera today and I have some cute photos of Austin on some rides at Lagoon, I need to get them to you. Your blog is so cute and can you believe I am on it 2 days in a row!! Shocking, I know!

amy g said...

I'm bummed we missed out on Lagoon Day! Looks like fun. And, we never got to go down the Alpine slides! darn, oh well, I'm glad Austin went down and had fun! He is such a dare devil! okay, and I was totally going to call you on your birthday, but that week was crazy! I know, not a good excuse, but I feel bad. I knew it was your birthday on the 29th and even ment to tell you sorry when we saw you in Park City, again, I forgot! Sorry Rakel, happy belated birthday!!!! good to see you guys, I guess see you at Thanksgiving?

Christene said...

How fun! Man it is getting hot though.

Perry Family said...

It is so fun up there, glad you had a good time. But I have to agree with you, vegas is just as hot...the only relief is to go swimming!