Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.

6 comments:

amy g said...

FIrst of all, I love the BYU football countdown! GO COUGS!!!

As for my memory...
I remember before Troy and I were married we went to Vegas to visit you and Todd. I was so nervous! haha, but you guys were awesome! I remember riding in the car with you from PF Changs and we were talking about one of my "girl part" problems...sheesh, it's a good thing we are family now. Thanks for always being an awesome sis-in-law-in-law!

jaesi said...

Girls camp....carving who we loved in the trees.
being REALLY annoying teenagers and loving every minute of it.
I also remember you red truck...loved it.

Tara Joy said...

I could write for an eternity on memories with you, but here are a few of the top. I seem to remember (regret) all the terrible things I did.
-giving you a bloody nose when we were playing Monopoly (I still can't play that game to this day)
-putting aloe vera in your bed
-The time you split the beam in gym and me just bawling cause I thought you would never be able to have children. Sure glad that wasn't true. (I still don't think I have seen any spilt harder than that one)
-Running to the tramp as fast as we could to escape Trep
-Do you know where the jewel is? I LOVE You.
-Toppling over with your bass drum at Cedar High School
-Going to visit you in the hospital after Austin was born.
-Making Haunted Houses in our room.
-"Some Christmas this is"
-Running around with Petticoats, "hair", on our heads.
-Just being so proud that you were my sister

JoEllen said...

The very first time I met you was also the first time Sal and I were hanging out with Jeremy and Addie. There was another couple there...but now I'm blanking on who it was. Anyways - we had eaten and were just getting settled for a game. There was a knock at the door and Jeremy stood to answer it. He swings the door open and demands to know what you and Todd want! Todd proceeds to tell him some Biblical stuff and Jeremy interrupts him and screams that he didn't appreciate visits from Jahovah witnesses! There was a little arguing going on and some more screaming that ended with Jeremy slamming the door shut. I remember looking at Sal and thinking "oh my good hell, what have we just gotten ourselves into?" Luckily, the door came open again, you were introduced as friends and in on the joke! It is a story I tell people to this day! (and if you can fill in some of those details, I'd love that.)

Bobbi Simkins said...

living as roommates in rebels roost for a semester with our crazy/random roommates. i still remember we never fought once, that i can think of anyways. lots of other good memmories with track, soccer, and of course all the ugly club memmories. you were VP right? ha ha

Unknown said...

Ok only Todd would have a freaking BYU countdown! the memory i have..... oh my kid smashing cake into your nice couches!!! I still feel bad