Okay so my Birthday was a few days back and I don't know what all the hip hop is about birthdays. The fun seems to just pass you by, especially when you are over umm.... 12? Okay Okay, so I know you get another year older and all that jazz, but I guess it has a lot to do with how you spend it. We spent most of the day in the car on the way to Park City, we didn't even have a birthday cake. I guess I should have made my own, we did buy all the stuff for it but just didn't have the time to make it with all the hub bub to get out of town. Todd did get me some great wall sconces to go on the sides of my mirror! Thanks hon, you have great taste. That is one of the many things I love about you. But another year gone by, and hopefully many more. I do admit I like the kids birthday's a lot more than my own. I was more excited for Austin to open his present when he turned two than he was.
I did have a great birthday, I spent the day with my family and we celebrated the day before. My little brother tricked me into thinking he forgot my birthday, and then when we got to his house he had a great dinner and ECLAIRS! Yum. Thanks for all who made my day great, and I loved all the handmade cards. YOu know who you are!





5 comments:
It's so true...birthdays come, you want them to be awesome and magical like when you were...um...12, and they're not, but anyway, Happy Birthday, those sconces are fabulous!
Happy Birthday and happy travels! When do you get back into town? We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Rakel! I used to think birthdays weren't all that grand, but it is in how you spend them. I LOVE making a big tadoo about the kids and its starting to turn my way too. Wishing you many, many more wonderful years!
Hey--so sorry I missed your birthday! I need to keep better track of these kind of things. Looks like you guys had fun up here in the North--sorry we didn't get to see you. Are you up here again anytime soon?
hey happy belated birthday. im so bad at birthdays! but yes i agree about birthdays. mine is today in fact and i havn't really done anything exciting or out of the ordinary. went running, picked up the house, started laundry. all the usual things i do on my day off. we will go out to dinner tonight though so i guess thats exciting. not really. anyways sorry i missed your birthday! happy birthday old woman! he he.
Post a Comment